What will do we you in StarBuck?
Drinking coffee elegantly?
Seem to be little people doing that. Most people come in order for iceblended, how to enjoy the real coffee with this!
Bring laptop to show off?
Im one of this people. Is not show off, just I can only online here beside my office. I keep busy on my laptop till the Starbuck staff asking me :' What are you busy on? '. Have to "pura-pura" a bit telling them I 'm writing a book. Ha..(show off)
Staring everyone in and everyone out?
I think most people do this. Starbucking is the new life style in town. You can find spice girl and uncle around.
Gathering with Friends
This group of people will the noisy source. Bla bla bla, showing picture, telling joke, big laughing..... I prefer this way.
eh....can't think any more. To be continue......
A.Chin,
No comments:
Post a Comment