Hey CC Chin, cheer up my buddy! I have read your blog and email and sense your unhappiness....cheer up buddy...sound like you are pretty a artistic person: write novel, make hand craft, and there're whole long list of things you like apparently! Logically, you should be a happy person. All you need is just a break. If you dont know what else you can do, there are billions of things you can do out there. Open you heart and you'll feel the sunshine,open your eye and you'll see the beauty of life. Just a matter you want it or not and whether you seek for happinesss. If you do, happiness is always just an inch away from you.
I really want to say, you can write pretty well. What novel are you writting?
by the way, i am prettyghost and i am currently in australia doing science reserach and i am Chai Lao Shi's student as well.
welcome to vist my blog but i haven't been updating for a while.
Hey CC Chin, cheer up my buddy! I have read your blog and email and sense your unhappiness....cheer up buddy...sound like you are pretty a artistic person: write novel, make hand craft, and there're whole long list of things you like apparently! Logically, you should be a happy person. All you need is just a break. If you dont know what else you can do, there are billions of things you can do out there. Open you heart and you'll feel the sunshine,open your eye and you'll see the beauty of life. Just a matter you want it or not and whether you seek for happinesss. If you do, happiness is always just an inch away from you.
I really want to say, you can write pretty well. What novel are you writting?
by the way, i am prettyghost and i am currently in australia doing science reserach and i am Chai Lao Shi's student as well.
welcome to vist my blog but i haven't been updating for a while.
First of all have to thanks to the long holiday I have last week. I have prety good sleep and relax and do a lot of reinstallment on my room and myself.
I have been in the down hill for couple of months recently, and it was very tuff on me for a while. I dun have much friend around here, working alone here, so all I have to handle by myself.
Luckly or I have to thank to inventor of blog, I get to write out what my feeling on it. And spare some space for my heart. I did write down a lot of thing, that usually I never say and never share with.
Some time people just know what to do but don't want to do it. I am that kind of people.
As people said, only lonely person will write a book. I have wrote a book on how to make online bussiness last year, is concider complete, just need to "flowering" on it. I think I now yet ready to publish it yet. The next aim will be write a personal poem or some travelling note.
I back to the meditation of Chao Lao Shi Yesterday, which I have left for about 5 months. I felt something while I am walking in a bookstore, felt like to listen to her voice. When I back home last night and settle everything, I start meditating. Im so miss the feeling. Look like my subconciouness telling me to get start again.
Thank for your compliment, Pretty Ghost, I love the Chai Family, all of you are so great and warm.
I will visit your blog, and snorkling aroung. Take good care and thank you.
Dun know who are you le. The book I have write is to teach people how to do online sell on eBay. I have not publish it, still want to make it perfect.
Now Im actually plan to write down about life that tuff and difficuit, all the contect will be the bad or worst senarious that ever a person face. I have think of name "Black Book", which the cover also all in black with black title (which mean can't see la). That the idea, yesterday night have write some, but, kind of have some kick back when memories back.
7 comments:
Hey CC Chin, cheer up my buddy! I have read your blog and email and sense your unhappiness....cheer up buddy...sound like you are pretty a artistic person: write novel, make hand craft, and there're whole long list of things you like apparently! Logically, you should be a happy person. All you need is just a break.
If you dont know what else you can do, there are billions of things you can do out there. Open you heart and you'll feel the sunshine,open your eye and you'll see the beauty of life. Just a matter you want it or not and whether you seek for happinesss.
If you do, happiness is always just an inch away from you.
I really want to say, you can write pretty well. What novel are you writting?
by the way, i am prettyghost and i am currently in australia doing science reserach and i am Chai Lao Shi's student as well.
welcome to vist my blog but i haven't been updating for a while.
http://reece1802.spaces.live.com/
Hey CC Chin, cheer up my buddy! I have read your blog and email and sense your unhappiness....cheer up buddy...sound like you are pretty a artistic person: write novel, make hand craft, and there're whole long list of things you like apparently! Logically, you should be a happy person. All you need is just a break.
If you dont know what else you can do, there are billions of things you can do out there. Open you heart and you'll feel the sunshine,open your eye and you'll see the beauty of life. Just a matter you want it or not and whether you seek for happinesss.
If you do, happiness is always just an inch away from you.
I really want to say, you can write pretty well. What novel are you writting?
by the way, i am prettyghost and i am currently in australia doing science reserach and i am Chai Lao Shi's student as well.
welcome to vist my blog but i haven't been updating for a while.
http://reece1802.spaces.live.com/
He he,
First of all have to thanks to the long holiday I have last week. I have prety good sleep and relax and do a lot of reinstallment on my room and myself.
I have been in the down hill for couple of months recently, and it was very tuff on me for a while. I dun have much friend around here, working alone here, so all I have to handle by myself.
Luckly or I have to thank to inventor of blog, I get to write out what my feeling on it. And spare some space for my heart. I did write down a lot of thing, that usually I never say and never share with.
Some time people just know what to do but don't want to do it. I am that kind of people.
As people said, only lonely person will write a book. I have wrote a book on how to make online bussiness last year, is concider complete, just need to "flowering" on it. I think I now yet ready to publish it yet. The next aim will be write a personal poem or some travelling note.
I back to the meditation of Chao Lao Shi Yesterday, which I have left for about 5 months. I felt something while I am walking in a bookstore, felt like to listen to her voice. When I back home last night and settle everything, I start meditating. Im so miss the feeling. Look like my subconciouness telling me to get start again.
Thank for your compliment, Pretty Ghost, I love the Chai Family, all of you are so great and warm.
I will visit your blog, and snorkling aroung. Take good care and thank you.
A. Chin.
i dont knw u write book. when will u publish it?
wish u happy awalys!!
Dear,
Dun know who are you le. The book I have write is to teach people how to do online sell on eBay. I have not publish it, still want to make it perfect.
Now Im actually plan to write down about life that tuff and difficuit, all the contect will be the bad or worst senarious that ever a person face. I have think of name "Black Book", which the cover also all in black with black title (which mean can't see la). That the idea, yesterday night have write some, but, kind of have some kick back when memories back.
Good luck.
A Chin.
im just some1 pass by.
some how i found ur blog a bit grey. hopefully u will get over ot ^^.
Thanks a lot. Just want to know you more.
A Chin.
Post a Comment