My collegue said the Sakea Sushi at Sunway Carnival is very cheap and good. So I rush rush got to try on Monday Dinner.
After work I go there, 6:30 oledi 70% full, new open effect. I sat down to the "small small n small small" couple seat. You have to straight up your body at the seat cause the chair is really L shape and limited space.
Start to order on the Monitor (you can see all menu from a monitor and order from it)
My first order is the Chawanmushi, Nothing special, smooth, above average, boleh makan.
Second order I pick from the Kaiten, Deep fried Salmon Stomach, very good,
cheap too Rm 3.90.
Then the Tenzaru Soba (cool noodle) with Tempura RM16.90. Price is good, but the taste is normal only.
Unagi Kabayaki, nice one, the portion for RM12.90 is cheap
The next one is Uni Sushi, RM13.90, the uni oledi soft and the taste is too bad, who want to suicide can eat this. Just Like Salty Sponce :C
Then I take the Sake sushi, RM 1.90 is very cheap,
Yellow tail and Ika Shashimi, this one actually nice RM 5.90 only, and I hate why they put the ice pad under just like something..........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr.
Then come my favorate Shashimi Plate
Tuna, fresh n juicy
Raw Prawn, great, sweat and with eggs :D
Salmon, this is the best among all, Q n fresh taste
Ika fresh and sweat
All this about 8mm slices, very big compare to others.
The last that I wait for half hour, the Sanma Shioyaki, I dun know why the chef take so long, till I wait and drink 2 cup of ocha, luckyly the taste is good, just a bit dry on the meat, the size is big for RM 12.90 is cheap.
Over all the Sakae is good, to come again I may think twice, for this A La carte Restaurant , I rather choose Isshin at the Autocity. Sakaa's have a lot of variaty, but their best is on the Shashimi, other is average (from what I try). Maybe with friend I will come again.
One more thing that most restaurant have been overlock is the ChopStick, why use the lossy Chopstick in such nice enviroment and great food. The chop stick is really rough, no mather how you open it will break to uneven pieces, destroy the taste of food.
Food 60%
Environment 70%
Services 70%
Cleaness 70%
Price 60%, above average
No comments:
Post a Comment