July 17, 2008

Strictly Non Halal, 猪脚大全








曾经有一分真挚的猪脚放在我 面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候,我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。如果上天能够给我再来一次的机 会,我会对那只猪脚说三个字:我爱你。如果非要在这份爱上加上一个期限,我希望是。。。一万年!



可恶的猪脚 1

每次受尽无礼老板凌辱,搞得将近灯枯烛灭时,总是想起你!

可恶的猪脚 2

猪脚醋

超酸超辣 肥化肉软 不是这些范围的, 统统给我走开!!!

可恶的猪脚 3

猪脚酸

一字不同,味道差千里。这咖用的是辣豆瓣酱,酸的是果/米醋酸(猪脚醋用镇江黑醋),颜色淡,微辣清酸。算是可恶中的小恶。


可恶的猪脚 4

酱油卤猪脚

藏在油脂脂里面的温柔,适合口味轻,又怕猪肉腥的人。

老板在制作过程有用到特别香料,就是不肯透露是什么。搞不好加了老板加了独特的黯然销魂()

可恶的猪脚 5

卤烧元蹄

细火熬出元蹄粘绸的胶质,配与微五香,上等晒油。不加一滴的味精蚝油,已经是甘醇鲜甜,入口即化的口感

让人一口又一口,不能自拔。


可恶的猪脚 6

黑酱油胡椒卤猪脚

浓浓黑酱油好象不用钱似, 少少胡椒调味,酱汁非常下饭


可恶的猪脚 6

德国咸猪手

咸香脆嫩,再配上点甜酸辣酱, Perfecto

星爷讲英语

I once let the truest love slipped away from below my eyes. Only when it totally lost, deepest regrets have been too late, there is no other pain in the world can come near to this. If God give me another chance, I will say to the girl, “I love you”. If to set a time frame for this love, I wishing it will be …… T e n T h o u s a n d s Y e a r s!




【江湖客气】
Let pray for all those foods ate by us!!!!!~~江湖客

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh...

So many, many nice & mouth watering pork leg dishes lah...

Oh No..! u r so, so cruel lah.. all those nice n tempting pork leg pictures .. oh gosh!!!

& some of these dishes, I can't even get it locally.. let alone taste them..

So kasian leh...

rgds,
michelle
21-7-08

athanist said...

Ho Ho Ho Ho,

That the purpose !!

All those mouth watering great Food, Ahhhhh.


Have to lose some weight liao lo....