December 1, 2008

再次出发


见到
都忏悔没有
好好放松

闲聊几句
恍然大悟
好多事情
该做的都忘掉了

当初下的 目标
答应的
从心里感动的


到身心灵都
焕 然
一新



慢慢的在忙碌生活中 消 失

顿时一想
为什么会把
自信 勇敢 真心
的能量都收起
任由
颓废 懒散 邋遢
漂浮于面

是时候
做自己了

【江湖客气】曾经是那么没自信的,现在明白自己是属于人群,而且是那最稳重有料的diam咖。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hai.. It's me again.. ;)

I really agree with your above 'blog', each time after attending 'Chai Lao Shih' classes, there seems to be so, so many 'good & excellent' advice/things for everyday usage.. but.. (Sigh !) like you've mentioned, the 'persistence' seems to deplete off as days goes by.. (Sigh !) but good thing is, I still listen to Teacher's CD every nite..(heh heh..)
May be it's all these day to day activities taking up most of my 'free' time.. or, it's juz I tend to 'slack' n got 'lazy' as the days go by..
Gotta say to myself "Jia Yu" lo..
:)
All the Best to You too..

Regards,
Michelle
5-Dec-08

athanist said...

是的,是的,

我们都是凡人,难免会时常放纵自己。

老师在我的皮纹也说过,我尤其却了持续力与专注力。看来要多多努力了。

老师的CD非常的好,你有听最新的吗?又是不同层次的感受。

2008 将尽,祝福你有美好的身心灵。

爱感谢

阿单