
Ya, I want to talk about this movie. Sincerely.
I walk out from office hapili cause finish job and have book Movie ticket, trailer seem to be nice action movie 'bout a monster attack. I didn't see much regarding this movie cause dun want to spoil the surprise. Hee Hee...
Call me sarcastic or whatever, me have fxxk the movie all time in the cinema when it start. I know the Matt want to show how "real" and "rush" the movie is, by using a lousy handy cam to view the movie. The only thing in mind of my is "When is the damn monster will step on the stupid HandyCam and stop all those shacking !!!"
WTF, the movie shack and turn upside down all the time, making u dizzy and refocus every second.
I know this is one of the "Way" the director like, but it just cause a lot of negative feeling to see this movie. God, I come for entertain!!!
Dun talk about the story, almost 80% of this movie I close my eyes. This is the first movie that I saw by listening!!
However this Movie is damn success money sucker, with the mysteriously advertisement to LURE people to go in and, "Ka Ching" all money go in!!
Matt Reeves, I got you!!
【江湖客气】All the four letter word solute you !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment